Club T-Shirts

Announcements and general information concerning DCSWCC. Visible to guests and non-registered users. Only administrators can post here.

Moderator: DCSWCC

Foxer
Director
First name: Matt
Last Name: Fox

Club T-Shirts

#1 Post by Foxer » Mon May 02, 2022 1:33 pm

Club T-shirts
I will be placing orders for two different T-shirts this week: Celebration Pennant Pinwheel and Grogu Charity pin. Each fearture the club logo on the front. The reverse designs are shown below. Both shirts were show at the March meeting.

Shirts are Hanes t-shirts. White. 100% pre-shrunk cotton, so you may want to order a size large just to insure fit. Sizes are S-4XL. Presently, XL is listed as "unavailable," so if that's your preference please let me know your alternate size choice.

Cost: $22 each. If we order enough for a discount or a coupon is available, everyone will be refunded appropriately.

Shirts will arrive before celebration and I'll arrange delivery or bring them to Anaheim for those who attend.

I will order them on THURSDAY AM (May 5). If you want to place an order, you need to paypal me directly (mfox31@jhu.edu) - "Friends and Family" payments only, please.
FYI- You don't need to be a pennat sponsor to order the shirt.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Matt

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life."

"A nihilistic assault on your five senses"

Foxer
Director
First name: Matt
Last Name: Fox

Re: Club T-Shirts

#2 Post by Foxer » Mon May 02, 2022 1:35 pm

I can't get the pinwheel art to load here. You can see it in the group Facebook page or just ask and someone will get an image to you.
Matt

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life."

"A nihilistic assault on your five senses"