December 2008 Meeting - McLean VA - 12/6/08

Announcements and general information concerning DCSWCC. Visible to guests and non-registered users. Only administrators can post here.

Moderator: DCSWCC

Foxer
Director
First name: Matt
Last Name: Fox

December 2008 Meeting - McLean VA - 12/6/08

#1 Post by Foxer » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:33 pm

The "traditional" December 2008 meeting of the DCSWCC will be held on Saturday, December 6th at the Dolley Madison Library in McLean, VA from 1:00 to 5:00.

Meeting theme: Open to suggestions

Dolley Madison Library
1244 Oak Ridge Avenue
McLean, VA 22101
phone: 703-356-0770

click here for library website

As Martin mentioned at the November meeting, there will also be an group event at the White Flint Dave & Busters at the same time (details in separate post) which will involve the presentation of the Fett Pin proceeds to the charity, who are having a function at D&B's at the same time. For those that prefer an "ordinary" meeting (or simply want to avoid going to a mall on a Saturday between Thanksgiving and Christmas), please join us at the Dolley Madision branch.
Matt

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life."

"A nihilistic assault on your five senses"

StarWarsDaddy
First name:
Last Name:

Dues and Fett Pins

#2 Post by StarWarsDaddy » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:24 pm

This was probably posted elsewhere or included in that all-hands email sent out recently, but I will collecting membership dues. Please try to have exact change or a check (made out to Bob or myself).

I will also have several Boba Fett pins on hand for anyone who wants to pick up that perfect stocking stuffer.
Frank Klukosky
Mara Jade Collector

"That''s nice. Just let me know when they make a Mara Jade version of that."