2011 DCSWCC Membership Dues

Announcements and general information concerning DCSWCC. Visible to guests and non-registered users. Only administrators can post here.

Moderator: DCSWCC

LukeJedi
First name: Bob
Last Name: Martinazzi

2011 DCSWCC Membership Dues

#1 Post by LukeJedi » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:14 pm

2010 was an exciting year for DCSWCC and we hope to continue to move forward as we look towards Clone Wars Season 3 and more Vintage style figures along with all the other exciting activities and events in the future.

The club's coffers are extremely low due to the cost of Celebration 5 and the other various activities we did in 2010. We have real expenses such as our website hosting, plus we need to have a "cushion" of funds available for next year's plans and opportunities as they arise. In other words, it takes money not only to keep doing what we've been doing, but to keep moving the club forward.

It is with this backdrop that we announce that the DCSWCC annual membership dues for calendar year 2011 will remain at $10 per person.

Dues for 2011 can be paid starting NOW! You can pay Bob, or Frank at any meeting, or use paypal to send to paypal@dcswcc.org -- please add 75cents if paying by PayPal to cover the fees (or select the option to pay the fee yourself / Personal transaction)

You can verify your current membership status and expiration date by clicking on Your Account on the left menu on the homepage or by clicking the following link:

http://www.dcswcc.org/modules.php?name=Your_Account
Last edited by LukeJedi on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bob M
Luke Up, Luke Down, Luke Jedi!
LukeJedi.INFO
My Collection

LukeJedi
First name: Bob
Last Name: Martinazzi

#2 Post by LukeJedi » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:34 pm

Reminder that tomorrow's meeting, 12/4, will be the last time you can pay your dues in person prior to the end of the year.

Additionally, I will be out of town starting around 12/22, so any dues paid after that date will not be updated on the website until I return around 1/3/2011. Reminder that if your account is not updated you will be unable to access the website/forums. The locking out of accounts is automatic, but the receipt and updating of accounts unfortunately is not.
Bob M
Luke Up, Luke Down, Luke Jedi!
LukeJedi.INFO
My Collection