Winter Social - Saturday Dec 17

Announcements and general information concerning DCSWCC. Visible to guests and non-registered users. Only administrators can post here.

Moderator: DCSWCC

Foxer
Director
First name: Matt
Last Name: Fox

Winter Social - Saturday Dec 17

#1 Post by Foxer » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:49 pm

Just a reminder that the Winter Social will be at my house following the Saturday club outing to see Rogue 1 at the Alamo in Ashburn.

Who: All are welcome, even if you are not going to the show.

Time: For those that are interested, I estimate that we will be at the house around 2:30. You are welcome to show up anytime after that.

Food: This is very "low key" compared to our traditional socials of the past. I will order some pizza and will have beer and water available. Feel free to bring drinks, snacks or sweets if you like.

Activities: There will be a "White Wampa" exchange. Bring a mystery gift valued at $20 or up. Rules will be improvised at the social. I'm open to other activities if someone has ideas in mind.

Where: The address is 42404 Moreland Point Ct. Ashburn 20148. Remember that we have a dog in the house, but he won't be in the Social Zone. He is old and deaf and will probably not notice you are there, but be advised if you have allergy or other issues.

Questions: Post or PM me.
Matt

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life."

"A nihilistic assault on your five senses"

Kingpin
Director
First name: Martin
Last Name: Thurn

Re: Winter Social - Saturday Dec 17

#2 Post by Kingpin » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:05 pm

The sun is shining, roads are clear (just wet), and our Winter Social is happening today!
- - Martin
President/Chairman, 2008-present
Administrator, 2006-2007
Charter Member, 2003-